[blockquote class="alignright"]IWA staff pioneered polar bear watching in Churchill more than 30 years ago[/blockquote][dropcap class="dropcap5"]W[/dropcap]e offer the best selection of polar bear tours to Churchill, Manitoba, the Polar Bear Capital of the World. See the majestic polar bears from the comfort of a Tundra Buggy, or select a trip to a remote lodge for an up-close and unforgettable polar bear tour.
Each summer and fall, the polar bears gather on the western shore of Hudson's Bay for their annual seal hunt. By late November, the bay freezes and the bears are off on the ice to locate seals. These trips have been featured on major TV networks such as NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, CNN and more.
For decades, International Wildlife Adventures has been offering polar bear tours tours to see these majestic creatures in their native habitat. In fact, we pioneered the development of Churchill polar bear tours, and offer more choices and styles of excursions than any other company in the world.
Either way, you are sure to have the trip of a lifetime. Of course, you can come back next year - many of our clients do!
[list class="checkmark green"]
Largest selection of ways to see the bears!
Get up close to bears and other wildlife!
Walking with the bears is an option on some trips!
Stay in a comfortable remote wilderness lodge, Tundra Buggy Lodge® or Churchill hotel!
Air from Winnipeg to Churchill included!
We'll help you find the right trip for your needs![/list]
For additional help in deciding which tour to go on, see our Polar Bear Excursions page.
Still have questions about which trip is right for you? Our expert staff can help you decide! Call us at 800.808.4492!
Download your free polar bear brochure!
- Priced from ,049 CAD Days: 8 Book your 2017 trip by October 31, 2016 and pay… Read More
- Priced from ,799 CAD Days: 6 to 8 Book your 2017 trip by October 31, 2016 and… Read More
- Priced from ,899 CAD Days: 4 to 5 Book your 2017 trip by October 31, 2016 and… Read More
- Days: 12 Book your 2017 trip by October 31, 2016 and pay 2016 prices! New bookings… Read More
- Priced from ,395 CAD Days: 7 Imagine photographing polar bears just a few feet away, RIGHT FROM… Read More
- Priced from ,695 CAD Days: 8 Explore the flowering tundra and Seal River estuary by land and… Read More
- Priced from ,795 CAD Days: 7 Dymond Lake Lodge offers a lodge based polar bear tour with… Read More
- Priced from ,295 CAD Days: 7 Nanuk Polar Bear Lodge in Northern Manitoba offers a pristine, wilderness… Read More