From // $2,355 2018 Days 4 to 7
- Watch both grizzlies and black bears up close!
- See Orcas, humpbacks, dolphins and Steller's sea lions!
- Hike the old-growth Great Bear Rainforest!
- Kayak among the bears and other wildlife!
- Stay in a newly-rebuilt floating lodge
- Book this trip with IWA and receive a free backpack!
British Columbia offers exhilarating viewing of some of North America's most impressive creatures -- grizzly bears (brown bears), black bears, eagles and Orcas. Vast unpopulated mountain ranges, deep fjords and large tracts of old growth forests provide ideal habitat for these incredible animals.
Knight Inlet is one of the largest inlets on the British Columbia coast offering the kind of raw beauty that our travelers seek. Situated 37 miles from the mouth of the inlet is Knight Inlet Lodge. Accessible only by float plane, the facility actually floats offshore from the incredible steep-side walls of the fjord.
Click on the tabs below for details about activities, lodging and prices!
Or download a detailed itinerary!