Want your own exploration of this exciting safari destination? Want to do some serious photography, bird or wildlife watching at your own pace? Or simply want to travel when one of our regular Namibia tours isn't available?
We'll customize your Namibia safari by trip length, your interests and method of travel (by flying or driving), and provide one of Namibia's top guides as well. And, often for a price that's not too much more than our regularly scheduled safaris, depending on the number of people traveling.
Choose from a wide variety of lodging on both private land and in Namibia's many excellent national parks and reserves.
A short list of exciting activities:
- Scale some of the world's tallest sand dunes at Sossuvlei
- Take a dawn flight in a hot air balloon over the dunes and desert
- Venture into the vast Skeleton Coast and see eye-to-eye with Cape Cross seals in their huge colonies
- Watch and photograph the endless stream of wildlife streaming into the waterholes of Etosha National Park
- Visit a nomadic tribe of Himbas, living much as they did more than a century ago
Begin your safari planning by using our Contact Form and let us know your time of year, trip length and areas of interest, or better yet, give one of our safari planners a call. We'll help you in the planning process and create a custom trip that fits your interests and needs exactly.
This option is perfect for couples and families or friends traveling together, or serious photographers who would like their own guide and vehicle!